26 August 2009

What is it about MEN???

Disclaimer: this does not apply to all men. There are still like 100 good ones out there. but for the rest of you 1.3million wankers.....remember what goes around comes around.....someone would end up fucking your wife lol. If you are offended by this post then you are part of the 1.3m first-class dicks. Its just my thought if you dont like it, you can fucking go to hell. I dont want to know you anyways..

Oh boy!!! here we go!!! Gosh! I will end up sounding like a ranting cow when this is done but Im doing this for all the ladies that have been jilted, lied to, promised shit but not delivered.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT MEN???

What a bunch of fucking wankers. I am yet to meet a man that is not under this banner...ok ok let me back track. Since I was old enough to know what sex is (ok ladies, dont lie to yourselves, there's probably like 2% virgins in the world and there are all in the nunnery, you not been a virgin doesnt make you a ho...not unless you're a ho then boy!!! its your life man! do your thing), now, where was I, yes since then, It just one freaking catastrophy after another.

When I was back in sec school, guys wanted you cuz they thought you were beautiful and cool to hang out with (well thats my thot not unless they were secretly waiting for you to grow old enough so they can have their wicked way with you....i wont put it past them). So I was in love for the first time in my life and it was pure and good.

Now, MEN dont even want to know you if they cant get their leg over. Its fucking ridiculous. I mean nobody is saying you're not going to get any but MY GOSH!!! what happened to courting nowadays. Let me take you out to dinner, cinema, get to know you. But no, they tell you LET ME SAMPLE THE GOODS!!! what a bunch of fucking bullshit.

People say women are complicated. I am not complicated. I dont know about you. I know what I want and if you're not it then you're not it. I can separate sex from love but when it comes to someone I think I have a good chance of falling for then things get complicated.

WOMEN, in my 24yrs of life, I dont know alot but I know this one thing....DO NOT CHASE ANY MAN....as soon as you find yourself doing that, then you've reach the point of no return. He is not INTO YOU AND IN 99.5% CASE WILL NEVER BE INTO YOU....and if you want to take ur chance with 0.5% then you need to go out more and GET OVER IT and there's nothing wrong with you either, you're still a SUPER-FOX.

MEN, for FUCK SAKE GROW SOME REAL BALLS. Most of you think you are REAL MEN but dont even have the guts to tell a woman that you dont like her and to stop calling you. You let her continue to humiliaite herself cuz it makes you feel good. Some of you lie, cheat and deceive to get a woman to sleep with you....if you have ever done that YOU ARE A CUNTING RAT and you need deliverance.

to the GOOD MEN, i know you guys fall for women and sometimes get rejected. Its cuz there's no chemistry or your breath stinks. You have to step-up your game or your toothpaste We dont all like BAD BOYS but you need to be GROW SOME BALLS AS WELL....JEEZ!!!

to be honest, Im sick of this convo, Ive given myself a freaking headache.....i'm just saying whats in all your minds and if you dont like it..then tough luck....Enjoy!. This is to be contd......

9 comments:

  1. lol....funniest article I've ever come across on the internet but also has a lot of truth in it. true talk......its in our minds

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one...we girls need to know our worth.
    to all the good guys out there(including my baby) THANK U

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fucking hilarious!.............but true...............tpumps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. appreciating the comments guys, please forward to all deserving women by using the sign that looks like a letter and to all dicks to GROW UP AND LEARN WHAT A REAL MAN IS....hiss hiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r a complete joker.....fuckin funny but has a lot of truth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant we all just get along and have a swingers party! I will bring the drinks of course, allow the hostility! peace and love lol

    Shit happens, learn and move on to the next man. if you still dont know how to spot a so called "Dick", then thats your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo!!! Im all for peace and love darlin...and you only need to love one...you're probably a potential first-class dick....swingers party???? you'd love that wont you???....hope your dick doesnt fall off. lol. but each to their own and I can spot a dick from the shit that comes out of their mouth...what i do????....run a fucking mile. Thank you GoodNight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats what makes the world goes round!!! I am sure u will not run, as you have shown you always end up in shit thats why your article is filled with so much regret!!! I would not want to be around urself as well especially in such mental state you are now, after so called dicks which have brought you where you are now. you hold control of ur legs!be a lady and learn and be stronger and dont let it happen again ok?lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAO....wow!!! to clarify..I am a LADY...with a very SHARP tongue...JUST CUZ I DONT BACK DOWN TUT! I'm not going to bin ur comment cuz I love honesty...THRIVE on it in fact. I am in control of my legs LMAO...Cant say much ABOUT THE MENTAL STATE THO...its borderline, hence my blog for venting...Do you WANT ME TO KILL YOU....LOL. only joking.. My article is not just about me...It represents alot of women. Like I said I JUST HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY....MR..Dont make it about me...JEEZ!!! TALK ABOUT SHOOTING THE MESSENGER...OUCH! I'M HURT LOL. p.s I REGRET NOTHING. I LOVE MY LIFE AND WONT CHANGE A THING.

    ReplyDelete