26 August 2009

Welcome to No lies land

Wow!!! Finally, after much delibration and laziness, I have set-up a blog...YAH!!! My CV no longer lies. I have created a blog because my mind is full of random shit and if I basically dont have an out let, I might kill myself or you...so its best for all. Wow!! im so excited. Ok.

Disclaimer- Please if you are easily offend, do not read any of my stuff. I cant be held accountable for your feelings. I'm a real person, with real emotions and I'm only expressing myself. You on the otherhand might want to consider getting a sense of humour....

What can you expect from this???
1. Very little facts or figures of any significant content (Yawn boring, who cares??).
2. Random chit-chat (when im bored and refuse to work hard for £7.50 per hr....chiefs)
3.Random funny life experiences (mine and yours....)
4. Stuff on fashion (cuz its my passion)
5. Stuff on men (considering what we have, these guys are the biggest cunts and bitches lol)
6. Gossip (I'm not one for spreading rumours but eh!! if its juciy, God help you).
7. and stuff that happen in our everyday lives.

So, thats what you can expect really. Just my thoughts. I think everyone should set-up a blog. Then we can all read eachothers innermost thots and perhaps all get on you know. We dont have to harbour feelings of resentment, love, lust, hate and whatever other emotions that make living heaven or hell.

My blogs wouldnt be long-winded either so dont worry about sitting around reading a four-page letter. I get bored easily so it can only go as long as my mind set. Like now i'm tired of writing this shit and want to move on to my first major topic- MEN!!!! lol...you know you think it too...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment